Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Josh at 8 weeks & Cami has hair

Well, Josh is getting past that newborn age & I finally got some pictures that look like him, so I thought I'd post. And yes, I know it is not July yet, but I had to change the wallpaper- anything to encourage the snowy weather to pass & the sun to start shining.

To accompany the pictures, some notes on Josh:

- He really loves toys! When you lay him underneath his baby gym, he will just bat away at the little objects like crazy, often for long peroids of time (Mommy likes :)). I have occassionally caught him giving the toys one of his sly little smiles.
- This baby can eat - and dirty those little diapers. He is doing a great job growing.
- He is starting to make cute little coos and baby noises - you have to love it.
Now for the pictures -

This is pretty much the way he is looking these days. I think he is starting to resemble us more & more. He is continuing to lose hair, & now his old man patch in front extends almost all the way back.

This is a cute little face he makes. He is generally a content little guy, except for when waking up from naps - I can relate to that - waking up from naps always makes me grumpy too.

Here's a good smile - I know I put it in the banner too, but I just love it that he's smiling so much now.
On to Cami - despite her early baldness (forever), she is finally getting a good amount of hair. She's had one haircut, and I am debating getting another, I am just not sure. I want to grow it out long, but I also don't want her bangs in her eyes. I am hesitant to trim her bangs though, because unless I have her hair pulled back (see below - I usually just do one ponytail, but I thought this was fun), they come from WAY back on her head. If anyone has any good solutions, just let me know.

Cami still loves books, with Clifford being her favorite. She is also obsessed with water, and loves all things related, including "The Little Mermaid" and "Finding Nemo". She started a swim class this week, and I'll have to get some pics of her in her suit before it is over.



Chris has a new territory at work & is busy making new sales. I am still adjusting being Mommy to two and can't wait for spring. Josh is letting me know he is unhappy - until later...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Your kids are so adorable! That little Josh is so handsome and I love his little smile. Cami is so cute. I like to think that she has some fun spunk, even though I have never met her. She seems like a lot of fun. I hear ya on the hair dilemma thing. We are trying to let Cecilia's hair grow too but as soon as I get a clip in to hold her bangs back, she pulls it out. It drives me crazy! Boys are definitely easier in the hair department!

The Inzer Family said...

Love the update :) LOVE Cami's hair!!

thejencooper said...

Josh is adorable! You guys make cute babies! I am trying to figure out what to do with Evie's hair as well. I've never cut it but it's finally starting to LOOK like I've never cut it, so I guess I've got to figure out something soon!